January 7, 2011

Everything Sucks.

I started a blog. And I'm in a bad mood.
I started a blog, while in a bad mood.
We all know what will come of this.

Everything sucks. The fact that I spent half my shift today staring off into space because I had literally nothing to do sucks.

Having my wallet stolen and therefore having to bum money off my mom every time I need cigarettes or gas sucks.

The fact that I am breaking out sucks.

The fact that I have not seen my boyfriend in two days, and my best friend in three, REALLY sucks.

Being the only person in this house that still smokes sucks.

Winter sucks. Just sucks, period, end of statement. Give me my 8 months of Texas summer back, stat.

My endless irritation with the general population of my suburban bubble sucks.

Degrassi sucks. Ok, not really. I sort of like Degrassi. But right now, this dumb bitch sending her boyfriend naked pictures is about to get royally fucked over, and we all know it. So Degrassi, you suck for writing such a stupid moronic idiot of a character. Oh, but this is Degrassi. They go there (which I'm pretty sure hasn't been their slogan since I was in high school).

Insomnia sucks.

My room being too hot right now sucks.

The fact that I am always FUCKING HUNGRY these days sucks.


 BUT.

You know what doesn't suck? My family. They've been chilling in the living room, playing Wii and eating dinner and being awesome all night.



And there's the silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment