May 19, 2011

I have a problem with everything, I guess.

I can't even sign on to Facebook without being pissed off. 

It seems like EVERYTHING these days is so fucking dramatic!! I don't know why every time I log into my social networking sites, all I see is complaining and bitching and DRAMA (although I guess I'm a hypocrite, because I'm bitching and complaining right now). I just don't freaking understand why everbody has to post snide, bitchy little comments. It's like the cool thing these days to post rants to unnamed people airing every little detail of any existing drama. I just really don't understand why people hide (because that's exactly what they're doing) behind a computer screen. Because it doesn't run them the risk of getting hit in the face? Let's be honest, that's what some of these people deserve. A good old fashioned bitch slap.

Now don't get me wrong here: I'm not trying to crucify anyone who posts about having a bad day or feeling negative. I get it; some days, you just feel like shit (believe me when I say I have soooo been there). But when you post shit that is meant to hurt someone's feelings, the SOLE REASON being because you know that person will see it and be hurt by it....I just can't understand why people have to do that kind of thing.

I don't know....maybe I'm being a hypocritical dumb ass right now. But doesn't it seems like we can keep our private issues, oh, I don't know.....PRIVATE?!?




-S

No comments:

Post a Comment